Hot Lunch Program - Pizza Days are Back! DUE Fri. NOV.26th!
We are moving to a new online ordering system called MunchaLunch!
With our new Hot Lunch program, all food will be individually packaged, with your child’s name, and delivered straight to their classroom.
- Our First Hot Lunch Days, Fusion Feast Pizza:
- Wednesday, Dec. 1st – Orders must be in by Friday, Nov. 26th
- Wednesday, Dec. 15th – Orders must be in by Friday, Dec. 10th
- Visa & Mastercard accepted. NO CASH will be accepted at the School.
- Payment is due immediately upon ordering. Late orders and payments will not be accepted. Payments can be made securely online using the Munchalunch system.
- Order all at once, or week to week. Please note, there is a $.30 fee for every transaction made for Anderson. To avoid the per transaction fee for Anderson, please order Dec. 1st and Dec. 15th orders together,
- If your child is absent on a Hot Lunch day, you are welcome to pickup their lunch from School at 12:15pm; otherwise please consider it a donation for a child who does not have a lunch.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your child is away.
- There will be NO REFUNDS as this is a PAC Fundraiser.
How to Order:
- Click: https://munchalunch.com/schools/anderson/
- Register for an account.
- “Add” - Your children and division to your account.
- Click on “Order Lunch” button.
- You will see menus for your child and which menus to order for, click “next”.
- Select the items you want to order, click “add” arrow.
- Once your done, click “next menu” arrow.
- Once you’ve ordered from all the menus you would like, click “finished”.
- Summary page will appear, if complete, click “next”.
- Verify your order, click “submit my order”.
- Click “Pay” button. Enter payment information & done! Email confirmation will be sent.
- If you need assistance with ordering or do not have access to the internet please contact Veronica at email@example.com
We appreciate your support for our Hot Lunch program. The funds will go towards our targets for this year. Thanks to the Anderson Community, and our wonderful Volunteers who help make this program a success!